NAD - Preamplificador Estereo con DAC Integrado - Modelo M12
Preamplificador Estéreo con DAC Integrado.
Entradas Digitales: Optica (2), Coaxial (2), USB Frontal/Trasera, XLR - AES/EBU. Entradas Analogas: Phono
Trigger de Entrada y Salida. RS232, RI.
Salidas digitales: Optica , Coaxial.
Salidas Análogas: RCA/XLR. Subwoofer (2).
Cuenta con 6 Slots MDC. 3 Líbres.
Dimensiones 43.5 x 13.3 x 38.3 cm Peso 8.1kg
- stereo preamp with digital inputs for connection to a network music player, computer, or disc player
- NAD's Direct Digital design performs functions like volume control and source selection in the digital domain, for shorter signal paths and virtually no audible distortion
- digital inputs allow for use as a stand-alone digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Modular Design Construction allows you to add more connectivity via user-installed modules
- optional modules offer HDMI in/out and network connectivity for wireless music streaming and integration with Bluesound products
- Class A analog output stage with balanced and unbalanced connections
- subwoofer outputs with selectable crossover frequencies
- touchscreen display offers intuitive playback controls, source selection, and settings adjustments
- remote control
- balanced stereo XLR inputs and outputs
- unbalanced stereo RCA inputs and outputs
- phono input for connecting a turntable
- balanced digital XLR (AES/EBU) audio input for professional disc players or processors
- asynchronous USB (Type B) input for connecting a computer
- two Type A USB inputs (front and back) for connecting a hard drive or memory device (MP3, WMA, and FLAC files)
- optical digital audio: 2 inputs, 1 output
- coaxial digital audio: 2 inputs, 1 output
- 2 subwoofer preamp outputs
- RS-232 port for automated control systems
- 12-volt trigger and IR input
- detachable power cable
- supports PCM sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz from a connected computer or thumb drive (front-panel USB port is limited to to 24-bit/96kHz resolution)
- total harmonic distortion: <0.0005%
- signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 125 dB
- channel separation: greater than 115 dB
- 17-1/8"W x 5-1/4"H x 15-1/8"D
- weight: 17.9 lbs.